Gay-Friendly Wedding Photo Booth Rentals
Wedding photo booths are a fun addition to any reception. Everyone loves getting into the booth and taking wacky photos, helping keep your guests entertained throughout the evening. As you explore photo booth services in your area, keep these suggestions in mind:
- Find out how long the photo booth will be available. The majority of photo booth companies charge by the hour or in 4-hour blocks. This means that you might not end up booking them for the entire length of your reception. In these situations, you may want them to open the booth an hour or two after the reception starts or after the dinner has been served.
- Ask the photo booth company if they have custom photo templates. Many companies offer the option of including a special message or custom decorations along the border of the photo strips.
- Ask about additional services. Since most venues have free Wi-Fi internet access, some photo booth companies offer added services, such as posting directly to Facebook and Twitter. These options allow guests to immediately share their photos with the world.
- Look at photo examples of their past events. You want to ensure that the photo booth uses an HD camera, so take a look at past photos. Otherwise, you may end up with blurry photos.
- Find out what types of props they will bring. Part of the fun of using a photo booth is getting to dress up in goofy props, such as wigs and big glasses.
Having a photo booth will surely bring a smile to the faces of your guests – both young and old. They are often the hit of the reception and allow every guest to create their own memento of the special day.
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your same-sex wedding.