Find gay-friendly wedding vendors in Pennsylvania
Planning Your Same-Sex Wedding in Pennsylvania
Are you thinking about having your same-sex wedding in Pennsylvania? Then make sure that you explore some of the top attractions in this state. If you are in the Philadelphia area, you can visit Independence Hall and view the United States Declaration of Independence. Another great spot to check out is the nation’s first zoo – the Philadelphia Zoo. There are also 121 state parks, all of which feature free admission.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Pennsylvania
- Erie, Pennsylvania is an old manufacturing city and may not be the first city you would think of as being LGBT friendly. But Erie is considered the 7th queerest city, according to a list by the Advocate.
- The city of Erie has passed a trans-inclusive nondiscrimination ordinance. The Erie Gay News has been in circulation since 1992.
- Bryn Mawr College offers a Gender and Sexuality Program and is also home to a Rainbow Alliance that provides support for the LGBT students.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Pennsylvania
- You will need a photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID. Your social security number may need to be provided.
- You do not have to be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- If you have previously been married, you will need a certified copy of your divorce decree.
- There is a three-day waiting period.
- The fees vary between Pennsylvanian counties and typically range between $40 and $75.
If you would like specific information about cities in Pennsylvania, including marriage license information, events, and top attractions, please click on a link below:
Find Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Photographers, Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Venues, Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Officiants, Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Planners, Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Caterers, Pittsburgh Gay & Lesbian Wedding Videographers, And More.
Find Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Photographers, Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Venues, Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Officiants, Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Planners, Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Catering, Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Wedding Videographers, And More.
Find Gay & Lesbian Wedding Photographers serving the Poconos, Gay & Lesbian Wedding Venues serving the Poconos, Gay & Lesbian Wedding Officiants serving the Poconos, Gay & Lesbian Wedding Planners serving the Poconos, Gay & Lesbian Wedding Caterers serving the Poconos, Gay & Lesbian Wedding Videographers, And More.
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.