Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Arkansas & Plan Your Same-Sex Marriage in Arkansas
Are you planning your gay wedding in Arkansas? The capital city of Little Rock provides a great selection of entertainment, dining, and shopping for out of town wedding guests. Though, there are also several scenic attractions to check out. Take a trip to the Hot Spring National Park or the Blanchard Springs Caverns. Arkansas has a lot to offer your gay wedding, so make sure that you learn more about this state.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Arkansas
- Little Rock has long been considered an LGBT-friendly city, according to the Advocate. The city hosts numerous gay pride events throughout the year.
- The University of Arkansas in Little Rock offers several LGBT events, including the LGBT and Ally Student/Faculty Luncheon.
- The American Civil Liberties Union of Arkansas is actively working to improve civil rights for LGBT citizens in the state of Arkansas. They have helped several non-discrimination ordinances get passed in various counties throughout the state of Arkansas.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Arkansas
- If you are over the age of 21, you can present a valid photo ID when obtaining a marriage license. For those between the ages of 18 and 21, you will need a certified copy of your birth certificate, an active military ID, or a valid passport.
- The average fee for a marriage license is between $35 and $47 in Arkansas.
- There is no waiting period for your marriage license.
- No blood tests or medical tests are required.
- If you have been previously married, you will need a certified copy of your divorce decree.
For information about a specific city in Arkansas, including things to do, marriage license information, and background on the history of same-sex marriage, click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.