Find Gay & Lesbian Friendly Wedding Vendors Colorado
Planning Your Same-Sex Wedding in Colorado
Colorado is a beautiful state and the perfect spot for your gay marriage. Colorado has long been a destination for free spirits and those seeking a more open community. It is also home to a diverse landscape.
Colorado has everything from mountain ranges to lush forests, along with an open-minded population that has embraced the LGBT community for decades. If you are looking a destination for your gay marriage, consider making arrangement in the wonderful state of Colorado.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Colorado
- Boulder was listed as the 10th queerest city in the US, according to the Advocate. More than 200 marriage licenses were issued to same-sex couples in 2015.
- OutBoulder is an organization that has been helping the LGBT community with events and group activities since 1994. They help the LGBT connect and organize various events.
- Colorado has plenty of options for a fun wedding. You can enjoy the nightlife of Denver, Vail, or Boulder or take a scenic trip to the alpine mountains. It is a diverse state with something for everyone to enjoy.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Colorado
- Both parties will need to bring a photo ID, such as a driver’s license, and a social security card. You may also want to bring your birth certificate.
- You do not need to be a resident of Colorado.
- There is no waiting period and the fees average about $10. Though, this will vary from county to county.
- A copy of your divorce decree is needed if you have previously been married.
- A copy of a death certificate is needed for deceased spouses.
For city-specific information on things to do, legal history, and marriage license information, please click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.