Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Georgia
Plan Your Same-Sex Wedding in Georgia
Are you planning your gay wedding in Georgia? You may want to consider making arrangements in Savannah – home to beautiful 18th and 19th-century architecture. The gorgeous oak trees covered in Spanish moss will make for some great wedding photos.
The cities of Atlanta and Savannah are excellent choices for your gay wedding. Both cities have large LGBT communities. In fact, Atlanta has the highest number of LGBT-friendly businesses in the country, with more than 685 businesses. If you are looking for something fun to do, take a trip to the Georgia Aquarium.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Georgia
- Savannah is a diverse and cultured city with a thriving LGBT scene. This charming city has long been welcoming of the LGBT community.
- The Advocate listed Atlanta as the 2nd queerest city in the US. Many LGBT organizations help to protect the rights of the gay population, including five gay Jewish organizations and Muslims for Progressive Values Unity Mosque.
- Emory University in Atlanta annually hosts the Emory Pride Drag Show since 2004.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Georgia
- You will both need to be present when obtaining your marriage license.
- In Georgia, you and your partner will need two forms of ID. This could include a driver’s license, a US passport, birth certificate, Resident Alien ID card, or an Armed Forces ID card.
- There is no waiting period to obtain your marriage license.
- The marriage license fees are about $65, depending on the county.
- Blood tests are not required.
If you would like information for a specific Georgia city, such as marriage license details, the legal history of same-sex marriage, and things to do, then please click on a city below:
Atlanta Gay Weddings
Savannah Gay Weddings
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.