Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Kansas
Plan Your Same-Sex Marriage in Kansas
Kansas is located in the Midwest. Known as the Sunflower State, Kansas has rolling prairies, plains, and historic sites. If you are planning your gay wedding in Kansas, there are a variety of attractions to help keep your wedding guests entertained. This includes Mount Sunflower ñ the highest point in Kansas. This location offers a great view of the surrounding plains. Another spot to check out is Monument Rocks, with unique and beautiful rock formations.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Kansas
- Kansas State University includes an LGBT Resource Center that hosts barbecues, dinners, and other LGBT events. Every year they also hold the LGBT Leadership Conference. In addition to the LGBT Resource Center, the campus has six special interest LGBT-friendly groups.
- The Kansas City PrideFest is held every year. This event is presented thanks to a group of volunteers from the Kansas City LGBT community and Gay Pride Kansas City.
- Camp Kansas City is an organization and online news site that offers news and information about the latest LGBT events in the Kansas City area.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Kansas
- A photo ID is required when obtaining your marriage license in Kansas. This could include a driver’s license or a state ID. A social security card may also be accepted.
- If you were previously married, you will need to know the date of the death of your spouse or the date of your divorce.
- There is a three-day waiting period before your marriage license is valid.
- The average fee for a marriage license is between $59 and $85.50.
- No blood tests are required in order to get a marriage license.
Learn more about obtaining a marriage license, top attractions, and the history of same-sex marriage in specific cities in Kansas by clicking on a link below:
Topeka LGBT Wedding Vendors
Wichita LGBT Wedding Vendors
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.