Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors in Kentucky
Plan Your Same-Sex Marriage in Kentucky
Are you planning your same-sex marriage in Kentucky? As you begin making your arrangements, remember to explore all of your options and compare different vendors. You can get started by browsing our list of Kentucky same-sex vendors. Along with your wedding arrangements, you should visit some nearby attractions.
You could explore Mammoth Cave – the longest cave system in the world. If you are going to be in the Newport area, then take a trip to the Newport Aquarium, which includes over sixty different exhibits.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Kentucky
- Western Kentucky University offers support and resources for the LGBT community in the area. The school has numerous programs in place to help raise awareness of gay rights and has the support of 33 local businesses.
- Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in the state of Kentucky since June 26, 2015 – after the ruling in the case of Obergefell v. Hodges.
- Kentuckiana Pride holds and annual gay pride parade each year.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Kentucky
- You and your partner will need to present your driver’s license or state ID when applying for a marriage license. Depending on the county where you are obtaining your license, you may also need to bring your social security card and a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If you have been previously married, you will need a copy of a death certificate or a divorce decree.
- There is no waiting period for your marriage license.
- The fees will vary between counties in Kentucky. The average cost is between $34.50 and $36.
- No blood tests are required.
For information about a specific city in Kentucky, including top attractions, how to obtain a marriage license, and other useful details, then click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.