Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Minnesota
Planning Your Same-Sex Wedding in Minnesota
Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes, is a great destination for your gay wedding. Whether you want an outdoor wedding or choose to get married in one of the bustling Twin Cities of St. Paul or Minneapolis, you will find plenty to attract you to this great state. Make sure that you take a side trip to the Mall of America, the largest mall in the US, in Bloomington.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Minnesota
- Carleton College, located in Northfield, was ranked as one of the top 20 LGBT-friendly colleges. The college town of Northfield embraces the LGBT scene, as does the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Minnesota nice – Minnesota residents are known for their friendly and welcoming demeanor, which extends to the LGBT community.
- This Midwestern state is ranked 11th in the country for the number of theaters and museums per 100,000 people. This ensures there is always something entertaining to do.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Minnesota
- You do not need to be a resident to get your marriage license in Minnesota.
- You and your partner will need a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID. You will also be asked to supply your social security numbers.
- There is a five-day waiting period before your marriage license becomes valid.
- If you do not have 12-hours of premarital education, the marriage license will cost $115. For those that have taken premarital courses, the fee is reduced to $40.
- No blood test is required.
Please click on a city below for additional information for a specific city in Minnesota, including marriage license details, the history of same-sex marriage, and things to do:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.