Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Missouri
Planning Your Same-Sex Marriage in Missouri
If you are planning your same-sex marriage in the wonderful state of Missouri, then take the time to check out some of the top attractions in the state. Even if you do not have time to visit these spots, your wedding guests may enjoy having a few options for staying entertained.
Send your guests to the Silver Dollar City amusement park. This fun park features a retro theme modeled on the 1880’s and is a great choice for guests for all ages. Of course, no trip to Missouri would be complete without viewing the Gateway Arch ñ the symbol of America’s expansion out west.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Missouri
- Washington University in St. Louis is a one of the top LGBT-friendly campuses in the nation. The student community has created numerous groups, newsletters, and even set up a website that acts as a virtual home for LGBT students and provides additional resources.
- The annual PrideFest in St. Louis is sponsored by Bud Light and is one of the largest LGBT festivals held each year.
- Kansas City holds their own PrideFest each year and attracts thousands from the surrounding region. In fact, Kansas City is a very accepting city and a great spot for those planning a same-sex marriage in Missouri.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Missouri
- When applying for a marriage license in Missouri, you and your partner will need to provide a valid photo ID and your social security number.
- If you have previously been married, you have to wait at least 30 days after the dissolution of your marriage.
- There is no waiting period for your marriage license to be valid.
- The average fee is $58 for a marriage license.
- No blood or medical test is required.
If you would like city-specific information about cities in Missouri, including marriage license information and top attractions in the area, please click on a link below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.