Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Montana
Plan Your Same-Sex Marriage in Montana
Montana is a great spot for your same-sex marriage. The land of the shining mountains, this gorgeous state has plenty of beautiful scenery to admire. It is the fourth largest state in size, yet only the 44th in population. With numerous mountain ranges and parks, you could plan the perfect outdoor wedding.
While you are busy looking for same-sex wedding vendors in Montana, make sure you visit some of the top attractions in the state. This includes Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park. In addition to parks, you could visit the Museum of the Rockies, which houses several complete dinosaur skeletons.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Montana
- Same-sex marriage has been legal in the state of Montana since November 19, 2014, when a federal court ruled that the state’s ban on gay marriage was unconstitutional.
- Montana State University is making great strides in becoming more LGBT-friendly. The Queer Straight Alliance hosts drag shows, a Rainbow Ball, and other LGBT activities and events intended to help spread acceptance of gay rights in Montana.
- The annual Big Sky Pride celebration is held in June of every year in Great Falls, Montana. This fun festival promotes LGBT rights and encourages openness and acceptance.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Montana
- You and your partner will need to present certified copies of your birth certificates when obtaining a marriage license. You will also need to provide your social security numbers.
- If you have previously been married, you will need a copy of your divorce decree or a copy of a death certificate.
- There is no waiting period for your marriage license to become active.
- The average fee for a marriage license in Montana is about $58.
- Females are required to take a blood test for rubella unless you are over the age of 50.
For additional information on specific cities in Montana, including more details about obtaining a marriage license or fun attractions in the area, then please click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.