Find Gay Friendly Wedding Vendors Nevada
Planning Your Same-Sex Weddings in Nevada
If you are planning your gay wedding in Nevada, you should know that there is more to this great state than the casinos and nightlife of Las Vegas. Make sure that you take the time to explore some of the sites in the region, including Hoover Dam and Fly Geyser.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Nevada
- The city of Las Vegas is one of the most entertaining destinations for a gay wedding. There are dozens of shows on the Las Vegas strip on a nightly basis. A never-ending amount of entertainment ensures your wedding will be truly unforgettable.
- Nevada ranks 6th in the country for the percentage of gay and lesbian adults in the state.
- With a large LGBT community, it is no surprise that you should have no problem finding gay-friendly bars and clubs in Nevada, with the state ranking 8th for the number of LGBT establishments per 100,000 citizens.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Nevada
- You do not need to be a resident of Nevada to obtain a marriage license.
- Both you and your partner will need a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license, state ID, or valid passport.
- If you were previously married, you do not need a divorce decree, but you will need to know the date and location of your divorce.
- There is no waiting period to get your marriage license.
- The average fee for a marriage license is between $35 and $65. In Clark County, where Las Vegas is located, the fee is $60.
For details related to a specific city, such as marriage license details, the history of same-sex marriage, marriage license information, or things to do and top attractions, please click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.