Find gay-friendly wedding vendors South Carolina
Planning Your Same-Sex Marriage in South Carolina
The beautiful state of South Carolina is a great choice for your same-sex wedding. It offers a lot of wonderful, scenic locations – from the coastal town of Charleston to the capital city of Columbia. Start making your preparations and browsing for gay-friendly wedding vendors,
You should also add fun side trips to your agenda. Check out some of the best spots in South Carolina. In Charleston, you will find the historic Magnolia Plantation (founded in 1676) and the Charleston Waterfront Park – with over 12 acres of gorgeous scenery.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in South Carolina
- The College of Charleston is home to several active LGBT groups, including the Gay-Straight Alliance Student Club.
- Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in the state of South Carolina since November 20, 2014.
- Columbia and Charleston are both home to a large number of LGBT-friendly establishments. These cities are more progressive than some of the other locations in the state. South Carolina Pride will give you additional information about the LGBT community in South Carolina.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in South Carolina
- When obtaining a marriage license in South Carolina, you and your partner will need to show your driver’s license and social security card.
- Proof of divorce is not needed.
- In some South Carolina counties, you will need to wait for 24-hours before your marriage license is valid.
- The fees vary from county to county in South Carolina. Most counties only accept cash.
- No blood test is required.
Click on a link below to receive city-specific information, such as marriage license details, top attractions, and vendors:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.