Find gay-friendly wedding vendors Tennessee
Planning Your Same-Sex Marriage in Tennessee
If you are planning your same-sex marriage in the wonderful state of Tennessee, you have made a great choice. There is a lot for everyone to see and do in Tennessee. In addition to finding LGBT-friendly Tennessee wedding vendors, you should explore some of the attractions in the area.
When looking for things to do in Tennessee, you have plenty of options. You could head to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park or go visit Dollywood dedicated to everything Dolly Parton. You will also be in the same state as Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Tennessee
- Vanderbilt University has a growing LGBT community. The university allows students to hold group meetings and events devoted to LGBT rights.
- Tennessee is also home to a large lesbian population. In the cities of Memphis and Nashville, you will find thriving LGBT communities.
- Chattanooga was listed as the twenty-first best city for the LGBT community ñ according to an analysis performed by Vocativ.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Tennessee
- You and your partner will need to provide a valid driver’s license, state ID, or birth certificate when applying for a marriage license.
- You will need to present a copy of your divorce decree or a certificate of death if you have previously been married.
- There is no waiting period for a marriage license.
- The average fee varies between $93.50 and $99.50.
- No blood test is required.
For additional information about a specific city in Tennessee, such as things to do, top attractions, and marriage license details, then please click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.