Find gay-friendly wedding vendors Utah
Plan Your Same-Sex Marriage in Utah
Utah is a fantastic place to hold your same-sex marriage. There is beautiful scenery for a rural setting and plenty to see and do in the greater Salt Lake City area. While you are making arrangements and looking for gay-friendly wedding vendors in Utah, spend some time visiting the top attractions.
Utah is known for great views. This includes the sights you will see from Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Arches National Park. These locations provide some amazing opportunities to see the beauty of Utah.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Utah
- Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in Utah since December 20, 2013. This came as the result of the ruling in the case of Kitchen v. Herbert.
- The University of Utah has a strong LGBT presence. The LGBT Resource Center hosts events and has a mentorship program.
- Salt Lake City was listed as the sixth queerest city in the US by the Advocate website. The city is home to the Utah Pride Center and the LGBT film festival called Damn These Heels.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Utah
- You and your partner will need to bring one form of identification when applying for a marriage license, such as a driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate.
- If you have been previously married, you will need the date of divorce or the date of your spouse’s death.
- There is no waiting period for your marriage license in Utah.
- The average fee is between $45 and $50.
- You do not have to be a resident of Utah.
For city-specific information about cities in Utah, including marriage license information, top attractions, and other details, click on a link below:
Salt Lake City
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.