Find gay-friendly wedding vendors Wyoming
Planning Your Same-Sex Marriage in Wyoming
If you are planning your gay wedding in Wyoming, you should explore some of the major attractions in the area. Wyoming is a mountainous state, with various beautiful locations to visit. Perhaps the most recognized of these attractions is Yellowstone National Park. Other destinations to consider visiting include Devil’s Tower and Pike’s Peak.
3 Reasons for Gay Couples to Get Married in Wyoming
- On the campus of the University of Wyoming (http://www.uwyo.edu), the Rainbow Resource Center helps students and faculty connect with LGBTQ organizations in the area. The Queer Resource Council and various advocacy groups composed of faculty, students, and the community of Laramie, offer additional support to LGBT students.
- Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in the state of Wyoming since October 21, 2014. The ban that had been in place since 2003 was overturned by a federal court.
- Wyoming Equality is an organization that is dedicated to improving LGBT rights in the state of Wyoming. They help organize LGBT events and activities throughout the state.
Requirements for Gay Marriage in Wyoming
- You will need a driver’s license, state ID, or certified copy of your birth certificate when applying for a marriage license in Wyoming.
- If you have previously been married, you will need a certified copy of a divorce decree or a death certificate.
- There is no waiting period.
- The average fee for a marriage license is $25.
- No blood tests are required.
For city-specific information, including additional information about marriage licenses and things to do, click on a city below:
Pridezillas wedding vendors all celebrate pride, love and equality. We only promote LGBT-friendly wedding vendors who support marriage equality. When you contact one of these businesses, you can be assured that they will be excited to help you orchestrate one of the most memorable days of your life.
Mention Pridezillas when contacting the vendors below for potential and occasional discounts or offers for your wedding.